5/10/13

Easy Mini Everything Quiche

Hola Amigos! Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the mother's around the world. The ones with us who we get to hug and kiss and the ones already gone but living in our hearts and we send a prayer to reach her in heaven!
In my country we celebrate Mother's Day on Dec.8th, so...I get to celebrate it twice a year!!! (or at least I make a point and try my  best for my guys to remember).
If you want your hubs and kids to cook for you a delicious Easy and Fast breakfast while you are still in bed on Mother's Day! I have the recipe for you! 25 minutes in the oven and breakfast is ready!

Mini Everything Quiche for Mom
5 Eggs
2 Cups Milk 
Your Favorite Fillings


Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
You will get 12 servings! 
Listo,
Now Treat Mamma to Breakfast!

 I turned my bottom side up so you could see the details of the hearts which I think is kind of  cute!

Here is a close up of how how crispy they are on the outside abut soft and spongy on the inside!

All your goodies in just one delicious bite

Hope all you mom's get treated like the Queens You All ARE! Have a great Mother's Day Weekend!
Dads and Kids, remember everything will taste better for mom with a Pinch of Love!
Besitos,
Lizy

12 comments:

  1. Perfect for Mother's Day. The heart shape is a special touch. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to use this for Father's Day!! :)

    Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great and i love your heart shaped muffin liners. Thanks for sharing on Foodie friends Friday. Hope you are have a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet, they look yummy!! Thank you for participating at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase!!

    Marti
    http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little bites of deliciousness! Thank you for sharing on Simple Supper Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Simple Supper Tuesday. These quiche are darling and what a great idea! I love quiche but my husband doesn't so I hardly ever make it but now I can just for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lizzy, I LOVE Quiche and these are so cute and very appetizing shaped like a heart. A sweet idea for Mother's Day or anytime you want to serve a special breakfast or brunch. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very cute! I'm a huge fan of quiche and I bet these were so tasty! Thanks so much for sharing this on the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Lizy! Thank you so much for sharing at last week's All My Bloggy Friends :) I can't wait to see what you share this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, I just love these, Lizy! Something about individual sized food that I really like. Pinned to my Saturday Dishes page and Pinned to my SD board.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Paula, I think mini foods bring childhood memories and that'w why we all love them! Thank you so much for the pins!

      Delete